I don’t know about you guys but I love me some Halloween but I cannot believe it’s like …..tommorrow! Seriously where did October go?!? I love the majestic fall feel of Halloween and I grew up celebrating this fun holiday! My mom always decorated and made Halloween so much fun for us so I love to do the same at my house and my kids absolutely adore Halloween!
Originally we were planning to have a Halloween party but I am having surgery later this week and we were just trying to cram too much into one week so the party is going to have to wait until next year……but that didn’t stop me from decorating the heck out of our house (starting back in September)! One good thing about shopping late though is that everything is on major sale! If you wait until after Halloween too you can get even better deals so it doesn’t hurt to stock up for next year!
Here are a few favorite random Halloween goodies I’ve rounded up for you…ENJOY!!!
1. Statement Earrings – Ya’ll I love a good statement earrings and these ones come in a ton of colors! I especially love the purple because it just screams Halloween and the black and white totally make me think of Jack Skellington! You can also get 30% off right now with the code LOVEGMBLOGGER at checkout!
3. Eyelashes – A year ago if you had asked me about false eyelashes I would’ve said NO WAY! However once I started using them i never looked back and I seriously feel naked without my falsies! Ardell Wispies are one of my faves and even if you don’t use them on a regular basis….Halloween is a great time to try them out!
4. Designer Skull Scarf – OK you ladies all know Alexander McQueen makes the dopest skull scarves ….EVER! THIS ONE is gorgeous and THIS ONE too! They are a bit pricey but seriously…..who doesn’t love designer! This would be like a once a year or holiday or birthday splurge for me!
5. Budget-friendly Skull Scarf – THIS SCARF is really a great steal. If the designer one is out of your price range this is a great option and it’s under $15!!! You really can’t beat that. I actually bought this and love it! It has little color flecks in it too which I love!
6. Cat Mask – Ladies don’t fret if you don’t have a costume yet. Masks are a great option if you don’t have time to paint your face or need a quick Halloween costume! Swing over to H&M and grab one of THESE……..besides…..who doesn’t love leopard?!?!
7. Throw Pillows – UMMMMMM yes! What easier way to add some festive flair to your home than by adding cute throw pillows. I have lots of these and love adding them for different seasons! THIS ONE is 40% off at Nordstrom and if you don’t already know you can buy online they have same day pick up in most stores so you don’t have to wait for it to ship!
8. Candle Holders – Last but not least…..candle holders! I am obsessed with scented candles and candle holders! Nothing in my opinion puts you in the holiday spirit more and the ambiance of a candle burning and a cheerful scent. So why not add to that with cute candle holders. Because I already have a ton……I didn’t buy any new ones this year ……but after Halloween when they all are on clearance I may snag a few more. Last year at Bath-N-Body Works I purchased an almost identical tea light holder like THIS GHOST and I’ve had it out since September!
I hope you guys love all my picks!!! How do you celebrate Halloween……do you love it or nah? Oh….and just because I’m feeling generous today….Here are some free printables! In case ya’ll didn’t know I do graphic design so I made this just for you…..just please DO NOT resell them! I do have an ETSY SHOP but today is actually my last day on ETSY after several years. It’s just taken to much work and I can’t keep up anymore however I will still do occasional projects for friends and family!
8″ x 10″ Printables
(click to download full size)
Shop the Post: